Hello dear readers! For a while I thought I would not make it here this week. I caught a nasty cold, and spent most of this week in bed, but what a relieve, today I'm feeling much better.
I made an easy and cute Easter project for the Craft Caf'é column, which Claire posted on her blog Heart Handmade UK last Monday.
These little Easter cups and baskets are super simple to put together, and perfect for kids and adults alike to enjoy some sweet treats.
You will need:
- Mini paper cups - mine are Robert Gordon Paper Cups
- Scraps of paper
- Round shape paper punch - I have a Cricut machine so I used it to make my circles
- Small craft pom-poms
- Glue stick & scissors
- Use a paper punch to cut round shapes.
- Sketch the ears on paper and cut them with scissors.
- Glue the face (round shape) to the ears.
- Glue a pom-pom on the face, and glue the finished face to a paper cup.
- Cut a piece of paper into a 3/8" to create a handle.
- Secure both handle ends to the paper cup using glue.
- For a cute detail, you can add a small pom pom to the back of the paper cup.
Such an easy and fun way to add a little whimsy to your Easter table.