MENU

January 18, 2014

Coconut & Vodka Cocktail


If you spend sometime on a beach in Brazil, you will without a doubt come in contact with some of our batidas, smooth, tropical cocktails made from a mix of fresh fruits and cachaça - distilled spirit produced only in Brazil made from sugarcane juice. 
Last night we had a couple of friends over for a happy hour, and as I know my friends like Brazilian drinks and I had some coconut left from the candies I made last week, I made some coconut batidas. I did not use cachaça because I could not find it, so I used vodka, the best substitute for cachaça.


Coconut Batida Drink
Makes 3

Ingredients:
♥ 8oz coconut milk
♥ 3oz vodka
♥ 3oz sweentened condensed milk
♥ crushed ice

Directions:
Combine coconut milk, vodka, condensed milk in a blender, mix well and pour into glasses. Place ice on the blender, crushed it and pour over the mixture and serve.


Enjoy! 

8 comments :

  1. Fine, I'm happy to see you again
    I love your first blog, Casa de Retalhos, and I'm sure I love this one too
    Have a nice sunday, see you soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Asht. Do you have a social space that I can visit?

      Delete
  2. Hi my dear friend, at last I’m here!

    I was looking forward to come and visit your brand new site with time and calm and I’m soooo happy to stay here and connected with you again.

    Congratulations for this lovely, bright and relaxing place where everything is 100% you and for your amazing photos!

    Let’s drink to your new project with this absolutely tempting cocktail. Cheers Regina!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to have you hear dear Isabela. Your presence and comment make me smile :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightfully exotic cocktail!

    Unfortunately, I don't plan on giving photography lessons... ;-)

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pity, but if you ever think of it... please let me know :)

      Delete