MENU

May 4, 2014

Peach Pink, Green, Mint & Orange

We've heard 'practice makes perfection', I don't know about perfection but that it does make it better, it does. Since I can remember black is the color choice in my wardrobe and neutral to my home, but about 6, 7 years ago I realized it's not because I don't like colors but because I did not feel confident to mix and match them, so I started practicing mixing and matching,  patterns, textures and colors and bringing them to my daily life.

Inspired by  Leslie Shewring's photos, who knows how to mix colors and tell a story with them like nobody else, I started putting together a color palette of two, three, or more colors with my favorite things and taking pictures of them, and I am amazed at how fun, addictive, and inspiring this can be.







If you want, like me, to get inspired by Leslie's photos, just check out her Color me Pretty board on Pinterest.

20 comments :

  1. renkler birbirleriyle dans ediyor ..çok güzeller..bende çok seviyorum renkleri. en çokda mint yeşilini :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, thanks to 'google translator' I was able to read what you wrote :)

      Delete
  2. Simply awesome! I love so much your styling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Ayda, you know that your are one of the most inspiring source to me, don't you? Your style, your photography, the things you do, everything is such an inspiration to me, it makes me to want to better my skills.

      Have a lovely and inspiring week.

      Delete
    2. Bom dia Regina!
      Passando por aqui pra conhecer o teu novo blog e vou dizer está muito fofo,e sem falar nas tuas artes,amei.
      Beijos Andréa Marques.

      Delete
    3. Regina, you're how a kind and lovely person. You made me feel embarrassed :) Thank you so much... If I could give you a tiny inspiration, I will be so happy. Loves...

      Delete
  3. Lovely objects and colours!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the random object, all being brought together by a color palette. Such fun pictures. I love all the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your soul like spring...I am very happy when looking at,thank you very much for this:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the visit and for the lovely comment :)

      Delete
  6. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Thank you for the this lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit & comment dear Angela.

      Have yourself a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete
  7. Oi, Regina,

    Desculpe o atraso, minha amiga, o meu computador tem demorado "séculos"
    para fazer a conexão com a algumas páginas e muitas vezes acaba por apresentar
    o "erro na conexão...", rsrs. As cores em questão são lindas e os objetos mostrados
    encantadores, você tem muito bom gosto, rsrs.

    Um beijo e boa semana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada Marly, e por favor nao sinta que voce tem que se desculpar, blogar deve ser algo prazeiroso e nao uma 'obrigacao', apareca quando puder, quando quiser e sera sempre bem-vinda.

      Beijinhos

      Delete
  8. What beautiful color combinations that I've encountered in your blog!
    Your collection of washi tape is wondwrful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giorgia, and thank you for the visit :)

      Delete