MENU

January 18, 2015

Heart to heart

It can be tricky to come up with new and clever diy ideas all the time, there are quite a few talented people doing it, and I catch myself wondering what to do next...



The simplicity and beauty of this heart collage caught my eyes when I saw it for the first time a couple of years ago, and I knew, at that moment, one day I would end up making my own.


This is such an incredibly easy and quick diy, in about half an hour you'll have a new wall decor.

Supplies:
  • heart punch
  • old book (mine is from a thrift store)
  • scrapbook papers
  • paper glue 
  • paint brush to spread the glue on the back of the hearts.
  • frame and mat 


I hope you will feel inspired by this diy.

I enjoy every minute while making it.

11 comments :

  1. Linda criação!Adoro corações! bjs praianos,chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, minha querida!
    Quanta delicadeza, idéias simples e fáceis que deixam o ambiente lindo e bem cuidado. Adorei!
    Linda e feliz semana, beijinhos, Katia,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable, Regina...

    Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy, fast, and lovely! Love it! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tão simples e delicado! Sempre fico inspirada com seus posts. Tudo muito BELO! Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regina, amiga!

    Quanta delicadeza!
    Amo corações e a sua combinação de cores e tamanhos ficou encantadora.

    As imagens estão perfeitas!

    Beijo grande

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindo! Uma boa semana para você, beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This looks amazing, Regina! I love your idea! This heart collage looks great on your wall!

    ps. You don't have to follow tortadellafiglia on facebook, if you want to participate in the chocolate contest. I fully understand your 'I want to deactivate my account'- I've been through this thought so many times too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can say that your DIYs are pretty cool all the time Regina! Love them! This heart collage is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your colours and this lovely idea! It looks realy so sweet...

    ReplyDelete