MENU

June 20, 2016

Morning Glory


Ah monday morning... just finished watering the garden... time to sit for a bit and have a cup of coffee.

The days pass so quickly... and we are into a new week... I wish the days had more than 24 hours so I could enjoy it longer, so I had the time to do everything I want to do...

This weekend, we will pick your own cherries (yay!). Silly me, I did not know there were cherry farms in Connecticut. The first and only time I visitd a cherry orchard was in England, and I felt like a child in a candy store.

I keep thinking what I'm going to make with them, maybe some chocolate cherry ice cream, or a cherry pie perhaps, or simply enjoy some fresh and yummy cherries on their own.

In the meantime, while I don't have any cherry recipe to share with you yet, I want to show you these two morning glory pictures I took last summer. I found them when I was organizing my photos last week, and I thought I was more organized.


These beautiful, fragile flowes open gloriously in the morning and close in the afternoon. 

There is something magical when the morning light comes to the garden and hits it so beautifully, don't you agree?

Just some light and colours to start the week with... have a good week, guys.

6 comments :

  1. uau Regina. As suas fotos são cada vez mais bonitas. É um prazer passar aqui. beijinho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regina, I love how solitary it looks in the morning light, quiet yet beautiful. Have a lovely week. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi Regina
    Que lindas fotos, uma beleza esta ipoméia, cor maravilhosa.
    Um beijo e muito obrigada pelo seu carinho e gentileza deixados no bloguito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos. It captures the soul of Summer!!
    Thank you for your visit Regina. I have another appt in the last day of this month and we will see what the doctors decide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Regina, a luz da manhã tem a sua mágia, não só sobre a natureza como sobre as pessoas. Sabe que meu filho de 15 anos levanta-se muitas vezes para ver o sol nascer e depois volta para dormir mais um pouco? Confesso que é o período do dia em que me sinto mais inspirada e ativa. Essas flores são lindas e "renascem" a cada manhã! beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Morning Glory is beautiful. These are awesome pictures!

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete